It has been a long time since I have hosted a giveaway and it is LONG overdue.
I have teamed up with one of my favorite bloggers - Shawna from The Picture Book Teacher's Edition. She helped me with one of my first giveaways so it is a reunion for us.
Shawna has agreed to give away one of her awesome packets. I looked at it and it is AH-MAZING. Check this out:
From my own store are two popular Valentine's Day Activities:
First up is a super cute story structure handout / foldable that can be used YEAR ROUND with any story:
The second item I am giving away is my Valentine's Day Alphabetical Order Word Work Center. The best part? It is differentiated already for you!
So if you are interested in winning ALL of these items, this is what you need to do to enter: (For each item you do, you can leave a separate comment.) You can enter up to 4 times:
1) Follow my blog and leave a comment saying you do (with your email - 1 entry)
2) Follow my TPT store and leave a comment saying you do (with your email ( 1 entry)
3) Follow Shawna's blog - The Picture Book Teacher's Edition and leave a comment saying you do (1 entry)
4) Follow Shawna's TPT store and leave a comment saying that you do (1 entry)
5) Blog about the giveaway and leave a comment with the website address and your email (2 entries)
And since February is the 2nd month of the year, we will be selecting TWO winners… That's right, TWO winners will receive all three prizes…
Giveaway will end on the 14th of January … one month before Valentine's Day. LOVE IT!